Field Environmental Health and Safety Representative
NORTHEASTERN UNITED STATES
NJ’s Premier Heavy Civil Site and Highway Construction company, servicing the Northeastern US market, seeks a Field Environmental Health and Safety Representative.
- Possess current OSHA 30 card in construction (current within 5 years).
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Have 5 years experience in construction safety with a focus on:
- Excavation and Trenching
- Confined Space Entry
- Work around Heavy Equipment
- Incident Investigation
- Ability to conduct safety training with one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Computer skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable to walk work site as needed and use mobile ladder access.
- Communicate clearly and professionally.
- Four-year degree from an accredited institution in safety and environmental.
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER training.
- Experience in environmental remediation.
- Possess CHST.
Petillo Incorporated offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an exceptional work environment. If you wish to complete an application for employment with Petillo, please download and complete this form.
Once you have completed your application, please fax or email it to: (973) 347-6773 or email@example.com. All applications will be held in strict confidence by Petillo and someone from our company will contact you shortly in the event of a suitable opening. Thank you for your interest in Petillo Incorporated!