LOCATION: New Jersey
Petillo, a premier heavy civil site and highway construction company, servicing the Northeastern US market, seeks a Safety Manager for New Jersey.
The Safety Manager will be responsible for continuously monitoring and adapting safety procedures and operations to ensure a safe and fully compliant work environment for all employees.
Typical Job Functions, Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Possess current OSHA 30 card in construction (current within 5 years).
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Have 3 years’ experience in construction safety with a focus on:
- Excavation and Trenching
- Confined Space Entry
- Work around Heavy Equipment
- Incident Investigation
- Ability to conduct safety training either one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Computer skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable to walk work site as needed and use mobile ladder for access.
- Communicate clearly and professionally.
- Four-year degree from an accredited institution in safety and environmental.
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER training.
- Experience in environmental remediation.
- Possess CHST.
Petillo offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an exceptional work environment. If you wish to complete an application for employment with Petillo, please download and complete this form:
Once you have completed your application, please fax or email it to: (973) 347-6773 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be held in strict confidence by Petillo and someone from our company will contact you shortly in the event of a suitable opening. Thank you for your interest in Petillo!